Celebrate your special day in unique New England style at The Wentworth. Our elegant country inn is the perfect location for a traditional New Hampshire wedding. Old-world character, uniquely appointed rooms and pure romance abound. Let our experienced staff bring your wedding dreams to life with a ceremony or reception tailored to your unique desires. With our dedicated staff and certified Farm to Restaurant food you and your guests will receive the finest accommodations, attentive service and the freshest food.
- Your wedding will be set to your time frame - the entire day is yours to organize as you want
- Our Director of Sales Kim Labnon and Meaghan Cassily our wedding co-ordinator will work with you until the day of to plan and detail your wedding
- Our Chef Neal Myers will work with you individually to create your wedding menu
- You will have a Manager on Duty, Irina Ilieva - Hotel Manager or Ellie Koeppel, Owner and Manager and a dedicated Banquet Manager Paris Dyer working with you on the day of your wedding
- Your dinner will be individually plated to order - no sitting in hot boxes
- We offer a variety of different ceremony sites for you to choose from
- Our tent is a permanent structure in summer, with a platform floor, outdoor carpet, dancefloor, bandstand, flexible set up, full bar and only the finest china, silverware and glassware used and ample electricity for all of your DJ or Band needs
Call us today at 800-637-0013 or e-mail Kim Labnon our Director of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up meeting and tour and you will quickly see why The Wentworth has earned a reputation for excellence in the NH weddings circuit.
We really had a great time and the Wentworth staff was really great ! Especially Meghan, who was really helpful with little details ! I thought the food was really nice and very tastefully presented too ! Overall, a great job and both Marjori and I are very happy to say that our wedding day was really special and that we made the right decision to have it with the Wentworth Hotel !!
Thanks again ! Sincerely,
Jeffrey and Marjori Stackhouse
April 11th, 2015
Thank you so much for working with us to make our wedding so wonderful! Thank you for putting up with all my e-mails, questions and phone calls and for being so patient during the entire process. The entire wedding was about a million times better than we could have ever imagined. We will recommend all our friends to The Wentworth. Thank you for everything
Dahlia and Stephen MacNeil - May 31st, 2014
Thank you so much for working with us to make our wedding so wonderful! Thank you for putting up with all my e-mails, questions and phone calls and for being so patient during the entire process. The entire wedding was about a million times better than we could have ever imagined.
We will recommend all our friends to The Wentworth.
Thank you for everything
Dahlia and Stephen MacNeil - May 31st, 2014
We began our search for the perfect wedding venue late last summer. My family is from NY, so we considered venues from the Hudson Valley up through Maine. The Wentworth was exactly the atmosphere we were looking for - elegant, while still maintaining that comfortable country feel. We knew that most of our guest would be traveling a long distance for the weekend, and we loved that we could easily make that into a weekend getaway. The food, accommodations, and staff were perfection. Our wedding was everything we could have hoped for, and we're so happy that we chose the Wentworth. We'll be back as soon as possible!
Katie and George Maloney - August 17th, 2013
Josh, I just wanted to thank you for all of your help during our wedding weekend. I probably would have had a handful of meltdowns if it weren't for you. Words really can't come close to describing how grateful we both are for everything you did for us. It was a perfect day, perfect weekend and we have you to thank for so much of that. I was so nervous about passing all of our decor along to leave with other people to put together and it was all perfect.
Thank you, we will see you again very soon I am sure. You are amazing Josh!!!!!!
Becca and Tom Tepper - July 13th, 2013
Experience a Wentworth Wedding (video)
Experience a Wentworth Reception (video)
The Wentworth is an elegant country inn offering unique lodging in Jackson NH.
Enjoy your stay in the heart of the White Mountains of New Hampshire, an exceptional location for your memorable wedding day.