- All of these services are offered in our Thornycroft Massage Rooms, we have both a single massage room and a double massage room. Due to popularity and space limitations, we only offer services to our registered guests.
- A warm shower just before your massage is relaxing and washes away any salts, minerals or chemicals that could clog pores when mixed with massage oils. Then, meet your therapist in the massage room located in our Fitness Center.
- Unless the service specifies otherwise, undress to your comfort level. You will be draped with a sheet throughout the service to preserve modesty.
- Fragrance-free massage oil is always used; lotion is available on request.
- The massage therapy staff is multi-talented and devoted to giving you a massage that satisfies your needs. Listen to your body, communicate with your therapist and let them know if you feel any discomfort.
- Close your eyes and allow your mind and body to enjoy the quiet. Focus on how you feel. Breathe deeply and let tension slip away with each breath. Remember, this time is for you.
- You can always add any of our massages services to your reservations. Just ask when you are booking.
If you would like to schedule any services please call us at 800-637-0013, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Because our massage therapists travel some distances to The Wentworth cancellations impact our therapists schedule and availability to other guests significantly a cancellation policy does apply. If notice of cancellation is given 24-18 hours in advance no fee will apply. Within 18 – 12 hours a $25.00 fee will be imposed, within 12-4 hours a $50.00 fee will be imposed and within 4 hours of a service the full fee will be imposed.